This website is owned and operated by FoodClinic company.
You must be at least sixteen years of age to use Our website. Use of this website is at Your own risk. We host Our site on a reputable platform and take reasonable efforts to maintain and host the site. However, We make no explicit representations or warranties as to the safety or Your individual use of the website. The Terms and Conditions of Use contained on this page is subject to change at any time.
Product Purchaser Agreement
All programs, products and services are owned and provided by FoodClinic (“Company” or “We” or “Us” or “Our”). The term “You” or “Your” refers to any user or purchaser of said program(s), product(s) or service(s) (the “Offering”). These Terms and Conditions of Use govern and define how You are allowed to use and access Company’s Offering. We reserve the right to update and change these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, and will update them accordingly with the ‘date last updated’ at the top of this page.
You are legally bound to these Terms and Conditions of Use whether or not You have read them. If You do not agree with any of Our Terms and Conditions of Use, please email Us at email@example.com and We will make reasonable efforts to remove Your name, email and access to Our Offering and website(s).
Your Product or Course Use and Consent
When You came to our website, You were given a reasonable notice that these Terms and Conditions of Use existed. By moving forward with Your purchase of the Offering and further access of the Offering, You implicitly agreed and continue to agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions of Use as well as any disclaimers and privacy disclosures contained in these Terms and Conditions of Use.
You agree You are at least 18 years old or of age in Your applicable jurisdiction to access the Offering. Access of Our Offering and related materials by a minor is a violation of use, and We reserve the right to terminate Your access if such an issue is discovered.
Intellectual Property Notice
All images, text, designs, graphics, trademarks and service marks are owned by and property of FoodClinic, or the properly attributed party. It is a violation of federal law to use any of Our intellectual property in whole or in part, and modification of any materials contained on this site is illegal and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible should we choose to do so, including asking for financial penalties (damages) and/or an injunction forcing You to stop using Our intellectual property immediately.
You may NOT use Our intellectual property in any way, which includes republishing any text, image, design or other property on another website, or posting a quote or image from Our site to any third party website including social media. We have spent lots of time and money building the intellectual property located on this site and in order to maintain the integrity of it, We cannot allow any third party use.
Online Course Intellectual Property
Limited License. Any and all materials, paid or free, that You access on this or any related domains that contain Our Offering are under the sole ownership or licensed use of FoodClinic
To be clear, We own Our page layout and design, overall look and appearance, individual graphics, icons, videos, logos, taglines and trademarks (common law or federally registered). You are not allowed to reproduce any part of Our website(s), program(s), product(s), service materials or related communications.
You are only receiving a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license for non-commercial use only in order to access any content or materials in the Offering You have paid for or opted to receive. If You exceed the scope of this license, as determined by a legal authority such as a court of law or the Trademark Trials and Appeals Board, You have committed infringement in a manner that materially harms Us, and We have the right to seek damages and/or an injunction to remedy the situation until We are made whole.
– Access the Offering for Your personal use (if additional members of Your team need to access the Offering, You must purchase additional Offerings at one per each team member)
– Download and/or print any Offering materials for Your personal use in Your business (if additional members of Your team need to download and/or print any materials from the Offering, You must purchase additional Offerings at one per each team member)
– Use Our trademarks and copyrighted materials with Our consent and proper credit and marking, namely, citing © FoodClinic as the source of the materials and marking any federally registered trademarks with ® or common law trademarks with ™.
You may not:
– Re-sell or trade Your access to the Offering
– Share the Offering with anyone else who has not yet purchased it or opted in to receive it
– Reprint or republish any of the Offering, in part or in whole
– Distribute any of the materials contained in the Offering or related materials and/or communications as Your own, otherwise known as stealing
– Reproduce and tweak any part or whole of the Offering for distribution as Your own work
– Claim ownership or use over any of Our intellectual property without Our prior consent, which includes (but is not limited to): copyrights such as course materials, worksheets, workbooks, lessons, videos and more; trademarks such as names, logos, taglines or other unique source identifiers; or trade dress including the look and feel of the Offering (and its related communications and materials)
– Use Our Offering or any related materials and/or communications in an unlawful way or for any illegal or unlawful purpose(s)
Request for Permission to Use Content
If You wish to use, publish or access any of Our content, Offering(s) or related materials, You must do so by requesting permission prior to commencing use of the same by email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Civil and Criminal Penalties
Even though Our Offering is not necessarily something You can physically hold in Your hand and walk away with, it is nevertheless considered theft to steal, infringe or otherwise violate these Terms and Conditions of Use. We reserve the right to prosecute infringers to the fullest extent allowed by criminal or civil statute in any jurisdiction allowed. You explicitly consent to personal jurisdiction by opting into or purchasing any Offering or accessing its related communications and/or materials.
Your Materials and Contributions
By submitting a comment, photo, video or other material(s) onto any website or platform owned or maintained by Us, including but not limited to third party access sites, such as Our Facebook group(s) or online software platforms that We use to distribute Our Offering and related materials, You agree that We have a non-revocable, commercial license to re-publish Your submission in whole or in part unless You explicitly state that We may not do so with said submission. You have no right to privacy by accessing Our Offering or related materials, and We reserve the right to disclose Your participation in the same.
You must own the copyright to any image(s) You use by default or voluntarily on Our platforms or in Our Offering or related materials. You grant Us a commercial license to any image(s) You submit to Us by default, such as a Facebook profile photo or other profile image You voluntarily provide in accessing the Offering, or voluntarily upon Our request. Such a default or voluntary release of Your image and likeness may be used for any reasonable future business use.
Notification of Use
We are not obligated to notify You or anyone in photographs of Our publication or other use of any image or images You submit by default or voluntarily.